User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2017, 05:47:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
98205 Posts in 5963 Topics by 589 Members
Latest Member: Michael L
  News
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Old habits die hard  (Read 58 times)
apollomoon
Tipperary's best fiddler

« on: September 18, 2017, 05:36:47 PM »

Hello old friends, and hello friends I don't know yet...anyway hello again.

For the first time in so many years I have no Celtic Woman experiences to report on.

My usual companion, Mr. Peabody, could not make it up to the show this year. That was a great disappointment as we always have a good dinner (it was The Blue Ribbon Diner last year) and good conversation before and after every show. To be honest, I did not have such a great interest in going it alone, so for the first time in many years I did not go to an Albany show. Sorry you could not make it Mike!!

Then Alex brought her musical play Find Your Way Home to Albany...twice!! The first time was a promotional event. I had my ticket way in advance and then came down with a terrible cold and  could not go. When the actual show came, I had already made plans to meet my family in Virginia..another miss. Plus 2 chances lost to visit with Alex which was most disappointing. It would have been nice to catch up in person again. I had not seen her since the previous year at Proctors.

Even though I have nothing to report as my subject title suggests; old habits like posting here every so often about CW adventures (or lack thereof) die hard.

Maybe next year!! Wink

Hope you all are well and great to see Scott is still at it!

Best to all,
Dave

PS: Not to brag..well maybe a little; I still think the banner that CFC made for me years ago is still the most beautiful pic  of Mairead I have seen...just saying  Grin
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 05:43:15 PM by apollomoon » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: