User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 09:57:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
98205 Posts in 5963 Topics by 589 Members
Latest Member: Michael L
  News
Happy 9th anniversary to the forum!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Celtic Nights  (Read 108 times)
CWazyTom
Celtic Fiddler

One CWazy Canadian!

« on: July 27, 2017, 10:29:33 PM »

I'm still trying to catch up on some of the things I missed when I wasn't on forums or social media a few years ago.

One of those things Celtic Nights, which of course featured Eabha, Rebecca Winckworth, and Una, ... maybe Sarah Gannon too.

For some reason I figured this might be a good place to gather some intel  Wink

I know there were a number of albums at some point:
- 2 volumes of Celtic Nights (2015) ... I can listen to Vol 2 on Spotify and Vol 1 is available to purchase from a number of obscure sites
- I think there was also a CD/DVD combo (Celtic Nights - The Emigrants Bridge)
- There might have been another album, but I'm not sure. If it exists, I haven't tracked it down yet

Am I missing anything?

I know there's a bunch of YouTube and Facebook videos floating around as well as videos on their site, most of which I've probably seen at one point or another.

There was a tour in 2016 that came very close to me that I missed on account of budget and other conflicts. There's supposedly 2018 USA tour dates coming soon, so I'll keep an eye out for nearby performances (although given my tentative CW-related plans for next year, they would have to be performing at an opportune place and time for me to go).
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: