User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 02:17:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
98226 Posts in 5964 Topics by 589 Members
Latest Member: Michael L
  News
It's here! The Máiréad Nesbitt line of violins!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Celtic Woman is Coming to the Clemens Center Again!!!!!!  (Read 1274 times)
edtom
Sr Fiddler

« on: September 26, 2016, 03:38:11 PM »

That's right. Celtic Woman is coming to the Clemens Center in Elmira, NY for a second time on Friday, June 23, 2017. I'm a member of the Clemens Center and would be happy to get tickets for you.

It looks like a good year next year. Celtic Woman will also have concerts in Binghamton, Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo, and several places in Pennsylvania and points East and West.
edtom
Sr Fiddler

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 11:17:06 AM »

Presale for Clemens Center members like me are today (Oct 3) and tomorrow. Tickets are on sale to the general public on Wednesday, Oct 5.

Prices are $105, $65, and $35.
edtom
Sr Fiddler

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 09:33:02 PM »

I got three tickets today. Tickets are selling fast.
CWazyTom
Celtic Fiddler

One CWazy Canadian!

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 09:17:18 PM »

Sadly, I can't pre-order tickets (or the digital download that accompanies it) in Canada (except for buying the equivalent of a season ticket bundle through the ticket vendor for the venue). I'm not interested in some of the other shows and getting tickets for 3-5 people (most of whom are out of town) isn't conducive to a bundle.

So I'm still anxiously awaiting the release of tickets for just the Voices of Angels concert to the general public here where I hope I can snag some good seats (or ANY seats for that matter) in the ensuing free-for-all. With there being only one Voices of Angels stop in Canada so far, I imagine I'll have a pretty narrow window to grab tickets before they're gone.
Moscapoet
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator
Taoiseach

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 06:50:16 PM »

Have a great time!

An fidléir's mínealaíne i sprite iomlán sin
CWazyTom
Celtic Fiddler

One CWazy Canadian!

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 12:55:56 AM »

I guess I haven't updated this thread in a while...

I did manage to get tickets to the one venue in Canada for the Voices of Angels tour. As expected, the first 4 rows were completely taken by the time tickets hit the general market, but you know what, I'm just overjoyed to be able to see them again.  Cheesy
edtom
Sr Fiddler

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 11:22:36 AM »

Presale for Clemens Center members like me are today (Oct 3) and tomorrow. Tickets are on sale to the general public on Wednesday, Oct 5.

I just checked the Clemens Center website. Tickets are still available. For the economy minded, I see you could get a ticket in the third row for $35.
edtom
Sr Fiddler

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 07:19:54 PM »

I just checked the Clemens Center website. Tickets are still available. For the economy minded, I see you could get a ticket in the third row for $35.

A reminder that Celtic Woman is coming in just three weeks. Tickets are still available.
edtom
Sr Fiddler

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2017, 02:36:55 PM »

One week until Celtic Woman at the Clemens Center!
edtom
Sr Fiddler

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 11:41:17 AM »

For those of you coming to the Celtic Woman concert at the Clemens Center on Friday, June 23, I have made reservations for a preconcert gathering at 5 PM at Anthony's Restaurant at the Holiday Inn Riverview down the street from the Clemens Center. They have, among other things, a Fish Fry for $10.95.
For parking for the concert, there is a parking garage next door to the Clemens Center, but you have to pay to park there. You can park for free in the Chemung Canal Trust Company bank parking lot across the street from the Clemens Center.
See you there!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: