User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2017, 05:45:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
98205 Posts in 5963 Topics by 589 Members
Latest Member: Michael L
  News
Check out  https://www.rocktopia.com/ for spring tour dates!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Providence R.I. Show 29 June 2016  (Read 969 times)
jturbitt
A Sprite so Complete

« on: July 04, 2016, 10:36:15 AM »

When they all came to Providence on the 29th of June, I was ready for a Great show. I was Not disappointed ! From all the discussion from many people about the Tour this year with new songs etc and some of the old favorites being removed, I think they did an excellent job. It was more of an Irish feeling in the music, and if you missed the old songs, you really didn't mind because they replaced them with Very Good harmonies and stage presence by everyone.     Mairead , as always, was everywhere and she looked as if she was having the Best of times on stage. They came to my neck of the woods late this year. But better late then never as the saying goes.  After this Tour especially , they All deserve a Good Rest and recharge of their batteries.    They Did A Great Tour !    Thank You !!!         
KevinR.I.
Guardian of the fiddle realm

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 06:12:54 AM »

It was a great show indeed. I LOVE the Destiny numbers and found out that my favorite "Bean Phaiden" is pronounced "Ban Forden" , according to the lovely Eabha.I`ve seen 4 of my 6 shows at PPAC and it`s a great place to see CW. The sound system there is excellent.Mairead noticed my Fiddler Crossing sign as well. I hope they return next year....as Mairead Carlin said to me outside after the show"did you enjoy the show?".....I repled " I sure did, this is my 6 th show" She said " oh, that`s great, I hope you`ll keep coming back" ......you bet I will.

Thanks to Guardian/Brian!
Moscapoet
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator
Taoiseach

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 01:27:27 PM »

Glad you could attend and have those nice extra moments!

An fidléir's mínealaíne i sprite iomlán sin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: