User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2017, 05:14:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
98202 Posts in 5962 Topics by 589 Members
Latest Member: Michael L
  News
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Weekend At Lisas in Peachtree City  (Read 710 times)
jturbitt
A Sprite so Complete

« on: May 21, 2014, 11:34:49 AM »

Hello everyone,  It is not possible to improve upon anything that has already been said about Lisa Kellys Voice of Ireland show in Peachtree City Ga.     Every review had little different sides to the total show and all of them were correct. It was good to see & hear Lisa and Chloe again.   To me, it was a flawless production. Even the Rain coming down was on cue. ( And when it stopped, was even better.)  Lisa and Paul sang Moondance and the moon came out. Again right on time.  Boy she is good.      If Lisa decides to make this a yearly thing, it is well worth the trip. The people in Peachtree City  treated us well. The area is warm and inviting. Like it was suggested, you must  rent a golf cart for seeing the sights ( and a Map is required also.) Lisa' s academy as it turned out  was less than a mile from our hotel. ( again by golf cart. on foot I would still be wondering.) The Fred amphitheater  is about 2 miles from Lisa's Academy.The hotel shuttle provided transportation. ( but they did charge $ for anything over 2 miles. but it was worth it.  They did round trip from airport too. )    The spot where the pre show gathering was in the same shopping center as Lisa's Academy. Excellent pre planing by Scott & Mike!     I was able to meet face to face many people whom I have talked to online. Again a good weekend at Lisa's.  Thank you!
edtom
Sr Fiddler

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 12:20:30 PM »

Great to see you there, John! Cheesy
Moscapoet
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator
Taoiseach

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 11:04:15 AM »

Thanks so much, John! Was great to see you there. Not a short hop from Rhode Island! But as you said everything was great and if this becomes an annual event it will only get bigger!

An fidléir's mínealaíne i sprite iomlán sin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: