User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2017, 05:19:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
98202 Posts in 5962 Topics by 589 Members
Latest Member: Michael L
  News
Check out  https://www.rocktopia.com/ for spring tour dates!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Celtic Nights opener in Nampa Idaho  (Read 1372 times)
Moscapoet
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator
Taoiseach

« on: January 21, 2014, 12:03:12 PM »

Hi there!

Been a long time since I had a reason to post in this section. here is the link to the show reviews section of the official Celtic Nights forum: http://www.celticnightsforum.com/index.php?board=5.0 where both Scott Taylor and I have a couple of reviews. I encourage folks to check out this fine ensemble of artists and join the forum if you so desire. Pick up a ticket for a show near you. BTW, M & G after the show are full cast or nearly so and FREE! Autographs and photos are all part of that and both Rebecca Winckworth and Eabha McMahon have their solo CDs on sale there along with the first Celtic Nights CD.

An fidléir's mínealaíne i sprite iomlán sin
cash
Maireadium miner

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 01:35:13 AM »

Hey Scott do they allow you to take photos during the show? Maybe noon-flash photos?
Moscapoet
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator
Taoiseach

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 11:31:01 AM »

Hey Scott do they allow you to take photos during the show? Maybe noon-flash photos?
According to the contract non-flash photos are allowed. Would be good to contact them first so the venue knows. We had no issues in Nampa and Craig had none in Santa Clarita.

Moscapoet
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator
Taoiseach

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 04:34:08 PM »

Additional show reviews are up in the Celtic Nights forum and more on the way. Just go to www.celticnightsforum.com and see the show reviews section. We sure encourage folks to join us in the forum but it is not required in order to see posts, only to post and enter any contests.  Wink

cash
Maireadium miner

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 02:40:43 AM »

does the group sell a program filled with photos similar to other groups, like CW? I am just wondering if I should print out some photos for autographs or just buy and use the program?
Moscapoet
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator
Taoiseach

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 10:19:32 AM »

does the group sell a program filled with photos similar to other groups, like CW? I am just wondering if I should print out some photos for autographs or just buy and use the program?
There is no program for the tour due to late artist changes. Feel free to print out photos for them to sign and be aware of the current lineup. Have a great time, cash!

cash
Maireadium miner

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 10:29:01 AM »

There is no program for the tour due to late artist changes. Feel free to print out photos for them to sign and be aware of the current lineup. Have a great time, cash!

Yes it would be a bit embarrassing to hand a musician a pic to sign and it not be him or her!  Shocked   That almost happened to me at a CW m&g. Handed Lynn a pic and she looked at it kind of strange, I thought "UH-OH" and said "I thought that was you"  It actually was, I guess she just didn't expect to see it at a m&g.

That's why current programs are nice to have for a group that one doesn't know all that well! 

Thanks Scott.
Moscapoet
Administrator Emeritus
Administrator
Taoiseach

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 08:16:39 PM »

Yes it would be a bit embarrassing to hand a musician a pic to sign and it not be him or her!  Shocked   That almost happened to me at a CW m&g. Handed Lynn a pic and she looked at it kind of strange, I thought "UH-OH" and said "I thought that was you"  It actually was, I guess she just didn't expect to see it at a m&g.

That's why current programs are nice to have for a group that one doesn't know all that well! 

Thanks Scott.
No worries, Cash. You're gonna have a wonderful night!  Wink

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: