User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2019, 06:12:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
  Search
  Stats
98316 Posts in 5985 Topics by 597 Members
Latest Member: Vicki
  News
Happy 11th anniversary to the forum!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gaelic Storm at the Strathmore music hall 10/11/09  (Read 1143 times)
Capn Davey
I'm a Quater Irish and John McGlynn says thats enough
Administrator
Tipperary's best fiddler

Your Dreams Do Come True!

« on: October 12, 2009, 05:34:19 PM »

After Returning from Nashville 24 hours pass then off to see Gaelic Storm!

I first saw them last fall they put on an increadable show, Pat Murphy tells the story about how each song came to life. and believe me he can tell a good story or 2 OK 20 or 30 LOL.with Pat on Harmonica, Bohran and Accordion. Pete on Bagpipes and flutes. Ryan on Drums .Steve on Guitar.and of course Jessie on Fiddle Odo's Bucket

The set list included Johnny Tar , The Night I Punched Russell Crowe, some of my favorites Death Ride to Durango ( this is a Jessie Piece and very nice) another Jessie and Pete The Samurai Set got to love this song and live its fantastic last night they did a new tune with no name Pat called it Traffic on the Beltway stinks ( he lives here to he should know LOL)  Pete told me they start recording the new CD this week in Texas can't wait check out Gaelic Storm

oh here are a few photos from last nights meet and greet

Dave

Celtic Fiddle Chick
Creative Genius
Tipperary's best fiddler

Without music, life would be a mistake

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 05:47:48 PM »

Awesome!  They do put on an entertaining show don't they.  I love going to their shows because they are just a blast to listen to.

And with that I made 2200 posts Smiley

10-11-10 ~ 4,000 reasons to love Máiréad
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: